Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted a build thread of my own and the progress of my maverick. this was the day after i got it. day  1.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
40" light bar & UTV Inc bar powerline.jpg ResizedImage_1384789471967.jpg blingstar doors and 28x10x14 roctanes on sti beadlocks 28s.jpg 28s1.jpg 28s2.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
back up lights back up 1.jpg back up 2.jpg back up 3.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my tie rods i built tie rod 2.jpg tie rods.jpg

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Nice custom work!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, gonna make some rear rods next

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maverick snow.jpg maverick snow 2.jpg yeah we get snow in alabama, and by the weekend itll be in the 60s

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So how does that light bar work out mounted down so low? Any reflection or glare off the the plastic?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
So how does that light bar work out mounted down so low? Any reflection or glare off the the plastic?
Same question. Still.in the midst of setup on my mav and wondering of this is a good way to go? What is the glare like?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't even see the hood with it mounted there, or notice any glare. I just wanted it there incase I flipped it, felt like it wouldn't get hurt there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I drove mine all the way home from Gardendale to Hoover AL Tuesday during the snow/ice storm. It was a blast!!!! IMG_0611_2.jpg

·
Registered
400 Posts
the tv coverage in Atlanta showed a few 4wheelers and couple sxs + chipper's save of Freddie, pretty cool

1 - 13 of 13 Posts