Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys bare with me on getting these 3 Videos up.. Acorupe is helping me edit these from his Motoho at the dunes.. 8) Thanks bud!

This 1st race must be Sandsharks XP1K!! His XP1000 is actually a Transformer's edition and beats me!! :haha:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yea buddy post away !

repost ur olds hill run with the 2 xp1s under a new title name to so people find it !

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I luv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that will help all those xp1 vs maverick searches now ! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
2nd Video

3rd Video

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
You sand guys have it made as far as cleaning your machine and it getting all scratched and stained from mud. But I still wouldnt trade riding spots.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol I don't ride on rainy days ! :)

Reactions: That Guy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx Acroupe for getting those videos up.. The 2nd Video was my 3rd race against that XP1, he seen me start to line up and nailed it way early.. Think there were 2 XP9s maybe more as well lining up. 3rd Video I let the XP1k and the 900 jump me.. 8)

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Thx Acroupe for getting those videos up.. The 2nd Video was my 3rd race against that XP1, he seen me start to line up and nailed it way early.. Think there were 2 XP9s maybe more as well lining up. 3rd Video I let the XP1k and the 900 jump me.. 8)
Garry who was in the turbo commander who raced with you guys over the weekend called me and told me that you smoked the XP1 all day. He said that your car was the second fastest car out only losing to his turbo commander. Good job killing the PoPos and

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice job

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, Garry's Commander looked like that rail going by me!! I jumped him about 3 lengths and he flew by me like that rail did. Too bad my go pro was in picture mode not video!!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Yeah, Garry's Commander looked like that rail going by me!! I jumped him about 3 lengths and he flew by me like that rail did. Too bad my go pro was in picture mode not video!!
Garry was scared when you took off and jumped him by 3 lengths immediately and very impressed. If you get those rpms up on that clutch you might not get beat ever again unless the car is turbo'd.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah something is not right.. It back shifts up dunes at 7200 but its so quick in the drags im kinda scared to touch it.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Yeah something is not right.. It back shifts up dunes at 7200 but its so quick in the drags im kinda scared to touch it.
PM me when you get a moment...I know how you can get your clutch to be more correct

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
bump for a great thread , lol

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Nice videos and congrats on beating an xp1000 on stock tires! I think our race would be a little different! Not saying I would win, but beating a ride with stock dirt tires in the sand proves nothing. You should win when both cars are close in hp.

As to the race up Olds - he who makes it through the whoops the fastest is going to win 9/10 times. I watched a Wildcat beat a XP900 up Olds serveral times. Not because he was faster, but because he hammered it through the whoops where the faster car could not. You want to make the race up Olds somewhat equal - dead stop from the last big whoop (and hope we don't dig and get stuck - that would be funny).

Now USAguy go get your clutch issue figured out by MLK weekend.

I bet that turbo was stupid fast.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Congrats! you beat an xp1000 on stock tires! I think our race would be a little different! Not saying I would win, but beating a ride with stock dirt tires in the sand proves nothing. You should win when both cars are close in hp.

As to the race up Olds - he who makes it through the whoops the fastest is going to win 9/10 times. I watched a Wildcat beat a XP900 up Olds serveral times. Not because he was faster, but because he hammered it through the whoops where the faster car could not. You want to make the race up Olds equal - dead stop from the last big whoop (and hope we don't dig and get stuck - that would be funny).

Now USAguy go get your clutch issue figured out by MLK weekend.
Man u r talkin lots of shit too lots of Mav guys which will be fully represented in glamis on mlk...I'm going to beat u like a wolf beats a coyote who took a shit on his territory.

Reactions: sand shark

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
No video of the turbo commander race? How many lengths did he beat you by to 70 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Man u r talkin lots of shit too lots of Mav guys which will be fully represented in glamis on mlk...I'm going to beat u like a wolf beats a coyote who took a shit on his territory.
LOL! Tell me one part of my comment that is not true. Is it really a race if one Maverick has paddle tires and the other is rolling stock tires? We all know who will come out ahead everytime. Going up Olds who usually wins, if the machines are pretty much equal? The person that gets through the whoops the fastest.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts