Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!

My Maverick should be here according to my dealer on Tuesday!! Finally!! My wife and I are toy hauler shopping as well and would like to hear from you guys that have hauled them in a toy hauler.

We are looking at a Cyclone 4000. It has a 12' cargo area and I was just wondering how much room I would have in a 12' bed with the Maverick in there.

If any of you guys have any pics please send them my way!!

Thanks!!

Chris

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have a Fuzion 322 with a 10 foot garage and it just barely fits, I think your good to go. Welcome to the Mav forums and congrats on your new toy.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Mojo.. any pictures of that mav in your hauler yet? I have the same fuzion and this is the deciding factor for me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mojosxs, just curious what you 10' garage actually measures? I am looking at a 2013 maverick and my garage measures 120 1/2"....am I good? Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mojosxs, just curious what you 10' garage actually measures? I am looking at a 2013 maverick and my garage measures 120 1/2"....am I good? Thanks!
120 1/2" is 10 feet 6 inches. 10 feet would be 120 inches. LOL

·
Registered
56 Posts
Huh? Is that the new fangled "Common Core" math we've been hearing about??? :)
10 feet 6 inches would be 126" by my figuring..... 120 1/2" would be 10 feet 1/2 inch.....
Yes. My kids have been talking about this new math. They have a tablets that plays games and such. lol

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I have a KZ MXT 301 and the garage is exactly 118" and my 2014 XRS fits like a condom. I get a little rubbing on the bumpers from the rear door.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I can say this much. I have the Fuzion Touring Edition II. My garage actually measures out to be 118 3/4". Which is 9 foot 10 and 3/4 ". Mojo you must be putting pressure on your front wall or your door is crushing the backend of your car. I tried ramps, Backed in , pulled in. I had to take the front bumper and winch off to make mine fit comfortably. Not that hard of a job but something I'd rather not do. 2 bolts and nuts up top and the longer bots that slides through the bottom plus winch wires. 20-25 minutes start to finish I would say. If your on the fence about this measure your garage and start from there. Last thing you want is the car pushing on a divider wall in your toy hauler.

Reactions: LuckyDog

·
Registered
56 Posts
I understand your humor. I too have the same problem. My Turbo Max has a 78" height (manufacturers spec). I have Stifly folding whip mounts, whips required in SoCal, adds anther inch or so. I have to disconnect garage door opener, lift door up, vise rip it into place, and back Max into my garage very carefully to miss the hinges. Pain in the arsh. Both my kids have Toy Haulers. It will not fit. I will need to modify the top bunk to get it to fit either or. Like my wife said, just a few more inches.......

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I sold my friends 2014 Max to a guy from socal that had a weekend warrior Full throttle 40' with a 12' garage and we removed the front bumper and aired the front tires down a bit and ratchet strapped it forward and the back door shut and he had about 2 inches in the rear. wow that was a close one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm having same issue I'm looking at a fusion 365 with 12' garage I'm 2" short. I have a maverick max. I'm looking into getting fabrication work done to move the rear tail lights back 4". I'll keep you posted. Doesn't look that hard.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I have a 14' Garage so my Max has lots of room too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts