1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got most of my stuff mounted.

• Bimini Top with plastic visor
  • Half Windshield
  • Hard trunk box for rear (facia kit, and wiring kit)
  • Factory Radio system

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On a side note, I'm not sold on the trunk yet. It's nice but I'm a little concerned about that F*%#er coming off when it gets rough. Probably going to bolt it down or trade down to the modular bags. Rear light is just a running light, does not respond to the brake.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I just put my cargo liner in yesterday, they should've made two places up front to tighten it down like the back. Noticed some noise From it. Have to fine something to stop that. Love the windshield also. Breaks the wind a lot better. I put a screen behind the seats also. Getting bimini roof ordered up next.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I just put my cargo liner in yesterday, they should've made two places up front to tighten it down like the back. Noticed some noise From it. Have to fine something to stop that. Love the windshield also. Breaks the wind a lot better. I put a screen behind the seats also. Getting bimini roof ordered up next.
Put 3mm tape where it rubs.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Good idea!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've read the same issue with Cargo liner. The windshield is an improvement for sure but I have to admit that in the conditions we ride most of the dust is now channeled directly to my face, shirt was cleaner though.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have the half windshield and windscreen and mine ain't to dusty inside the cab. Ive heard some ppl say the windscreen helps with dust swirl, i cant verify this since ive had my windscreen on since day 1.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the 1/2 windsheild and the trunk liner thing and a storage box... I havent noticed a dust swirl yet and it was super dry and dusty at the park the other day... Real happy with my rig so far!

·
Registered
18 Posts
How's that factory radio sound?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I just screwed my cargo liner down and it stopped the rattling.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Put 3mm tape where it rubs.
Exactly what I did too but used weather stripping....no more noise. I didn't want to bolt it down permanently because I don't always use it unless I need to take stuff with me because it really traps the heat under it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts