Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK 2" RADIUS ROLL CAGE PACKAGE

CONSTRUCTED OF 2" .095 DOM STEEL. THIS RADIUS CAGE IS TIG WELDED TO BEAUTIFUL PERFECTION. INCLUDES RADIUS ROLLED ALUMINUM ROOF WITH FRONT DRIP EDGE. ATTACHES AND REMOVES WITH EASE USING D-ZUS FASTENERS. THE CAGE COMES STANDARD WITH 1 (ONE) HEAVY DUTY WHIP MOUNT IN THE CENTER OF THE REAR BAR. A 3/8-16 THREADED REAR VIEW MIRROR BUNG. REAR BUMPER WELDED TO A HEAVY DUTY REAR GUSSET PLATE IS STANDARD AS WELL.

COME WILL COME RAW, NON POWDER COATED FINISH UNLESS OTHER WISE NOTED. ALL OPTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW:

*2" RECEIVER HITCH:

*FRONT V BRACING:

*GRAB HANDLES

*HOW MANY WHIP TABS:

*POWDER COAT:

*RIGID LED LIGHT BAR TABS:

STARTING AT $1,749.95

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That is a nice setup....How long from start to finish once it is ordered with a couple customer options? This is a game changer since I haven't pulled the trigger on the rear bumper yet...

Reactions: Willie UTV Inc

·
Official Site Vendor
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have base cages in stock.. 1 or 2 days to weld the extra parts on.. 3-5 days for powder coat.

·
Registered
806 Posts
how much for base?

·
Registered
707 Posts
It's gotta be better than stock! Hell I just landed on my side and bent the top bar of my stock cage pretty good!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice work! How much lower is this cage from stock? What's the total height of the Maverick with your cage installed?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts