Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are there no videos of the turbo doing hill climbs on like dirt and rock? I have seen plenty of dune videos and such, my friends and family have mostly teryx 800's and RZR's. One guy just got a 2014 maverick 4 seater. First time he took it into the woods the axle snapped and the whole wheel took off down the hill. Are these typically going to be for dunes? I really want one but there are no videos and stuff to research the 1000 turbo in the woods with like dirt and rock hills.
They just had a SxS hill climbing event and I didn't see 1 can am. All RZR's, a teryx and an arctic cat. What's the deal.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Look up rzrbosslady on youtube, its all there is of mine atm but ill be uploading alot soon. im in tn so you wont see sand. My YT channel is xXAllForNothingXx keep an eye out. and its a beast on wooded muddy or rocky hills, i beat on mine and no broke parts YET.... the QE does fine accept for super slow technical driving with ledges and rocks, but it does get the job done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look up rzrbosslady on youtube, its all there is of mine atm but ill be uploading alot soon. im in tn so you wont see sand. My YT channel is xXAllForNothingXx keep an eye out. and its a beast on wooded muddy or rocky hills, i beat on mine and no broke parts YET.... the QE does fine accept for super slow technical driving with ledges and rocks, but it does get the job done.
Thanks for your post and I will definitely be looking out for your channel. Look forward to seeing more videos on YT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im sorry its razrbosslady
is the link. its my sisters page, its a phone video, ill have good video up soon
Thanks for posting this. Im ready to see your next videos. Have you had the slow start problem yet. Did you have it reflashed or do you feel like it will need it?

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
That was what not to do with a Canam lol your going to have a lot of belt issues driving like that with a Canam you can't baby the throttle and not fully engage the clutch like from 13 second to 20 seconds the belt was slipping bad You will get use to engaging the clutch faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
cool stuff.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Get The HALO locker and you will really Dominate the Slow technical stuff.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
It's crazy most of those hill climbing guys sxs and rock bouncers never wear a helmet That thing looks like it climbs good in two wheel drive too

·
Registered
810 Posts
Look at his rear tires on those turns... multiple times it's dangling in the wind. It's not critique or comparison, observation looking for solutions.

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
It's crazy most of those hill climbing guys sxs and rock bouncers never wear a helmet That thing looks like it climbs good in two wheel drive too

It is amazing not many are wearing helmets considering how aggressive some of them drive.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hell I drive the piss out of mine 24/7. If I blow a belt I'll just go buy a new one. Looks like good fun bud. Hammer down

1 - 18 of 18 Posts