Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....Does your cage work with any of the aftermarket doors:

- Dragonfire Highboy
- UTVinc.
- TurnKey UTV
- Pro Armor
- Blingstar

I am currently running the TurnKey UTV doors and would hate to have to replace them if I decided to go to a custom cage...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Reactions: Megathumper

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Very similar to mine. Love that front bumper!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum.....Does your cage work with any of the aftermarket doors:

- Dragonfire Highboy
- UTVinc.
- TurnKey UTV
- Pro Armor
- Blingstar

I am currently running the TurnKey UTV doors and would hate to have to replace them if I decided to go to a custom cage...
Yes our cage has the some mounting points as the Stock cage so all doors should work with no issues.
Thanks for the interest and sorry for the delay been out of town and mobil app would not let me respond or upload pics.
Thanks,
Dean Harper

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yes our cage has the some mounting points as the Stock cage so all doors should work with no issues.
Thanks for the interest and sorry for the delay been out of town and mobil app would not let me respond or upload pics.
Thanks,
Dean Harper
Thanks Dean...I appreciate you getting back to me. I am still in the discovery phase at this point but will be pulling the trigger on a cage at some point. It is nice to know that I will not have to start over with all of the accessories. Any plans on building a rear bumper similar to the one in your pictures that will mount to a stock cage?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Thanks Dean...I appreciate you getting back to me. I am still in the discovery phase at this point but will be pulling the trigger on a cage at some point. It is nice to know that I will not have to start over with all of the accessories. Any plans on building a rear bumper similar to the one in your pictures that will mount to a stock cage?
Im looking at doing a Cage with a slight Radius back. Not a drastic radius just a nice shape with a Bolt together rear Bumper Just in case one of My Boys Bumps me, Lol. Kinda looking around to see what appeals to me.

·
Registered
182 Posts
What doors are those?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
nice looking cage

1 - 20 of 34 Posts