Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don’t know if anyone else is interested in this but, I like the look of these way better and they’re a lot brighter. I like the halo ring around the edge. Anyways here’s some before and after pics. They are direct plug and play... can’t beat that!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Those look better. Can I ask the details on your sound system including the overhead counsel?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look better. Can I ask the details on your sound system including the overhead counsel?
The box is a Metra OH-DIN01 universal speaker box. Just screwed it to the roof from the top down. works and sounds awesome!! I put some kicker waterproof speakers in and a waterproof Sony radio. Plus some switches and a dome light

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where did you get the xmr taillight?how much? thanks
The prices that RobUWish posted are not correct at all. I got these taillights from bikebandit.com They actually get all their parts from Can-Am and are a few dollars cheaper than them with free shipping. I believe they are 65$ per light so $130 for both taillights . The correct Part # is 710004257. They fit the mav trail, sport and defender models. All plug and play.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
The prices that RobUWish posted are not correct at all. I got these taillights from bikebandit.com They actually get all their parts from Can-Am and are a few dollars cheaper than them with free shipping. I believe they are 65$ per light so $130 for both taillights . The correct Part # is 710004257. They fit the mav trail, sport and defender models. All plug and play.

I posted Canadian pricing direct from Can AM

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You do realize that Can Am makes more than one model in an XMR platform right? He's in the maverick sport section so he's talking about a maverick sport xmr taillight that I have clearly pictured above. Yours is off of a can am maverick x3 XMR..... two totally different machines. and completely different taillights in shape. The correct part number for the Maverick Sport XMR taillight is #710004257

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
You do realize that Can Am makes more than one model in an XMR platform right? He's in the maverick sport section so he's talking about a maverick sport xmr taillight that I have clearly pictured above. Yours is off of a can am maverick x3 XMR..... two totally different machines. and completely different taillights in shape. The correct part number for the Maverick Sport XMR taillight is #710004257
I read.. then I got to post 5 and searched the parts catalog.. Yes I realize and corrected myself just get over yourself

1 - 13 of 13 Posts