Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have "experianced" both the UTV Inc and Pro Armor latches.... UTVs are by far the smoothest operating and have the best overall construction

·
Registered
528 Posts
the reason you are seeing "maverick" doors and other parts... is that many Commander parts are interchangeable with the Maverick.

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
um I think alot of people will be disapointed to find out that alot of the parts do not interchange ... our doors do not interchange so we will have to build doors for the Maverick

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Does the harness bar interchange?
I may just weld one in myself. I will also need to add in some tabs for my lighted whips and a rear view mirror.
If I get really motivated I might add the intrusion bars to the front. Repaint to match.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'll be welding my harness bar in myself. I'm also going to put a cross brace in the rough and one behind the seat diagonally.
I will be doing the same, but depending on delivery date, may not have time to bust out the welder and chop saw, bolt in will have to do for 1st trip!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I will be doing the same, but depending on delivery date, may not have time to bust out the welder and chop saw, bolt in will have to do for 1st trip!
My thought exactly, but my concern with purchasing the parts was the delivery time.I should be able to fab it up faster than the parts delivery. Since these things may come in at the last minute.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
agree many parts dont interchange, its not a glorified commander, it has specific parts. also the factory doors you can buy from canam are made for canam by pro armor, just branded canam, but made by pro armor to brp specs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts