Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my deposit down for the next Xrs shipment. I only have a 10' garage in my TH that measures 119.5" door to door. I see the printed spec is 118.8" length. That real doesn't leave much for movement during travel considering the front door is glass.

Anyone else using a 10' garage to haul?

I'd like to add bumpers, but so far they all look like they add length to the rig.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Actually, if I am not mistaken, with the upgraded BRP bumper, the machines a little shorter than the factory "nose" that comes stock with the machine.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ya the front bumper on these r kinda goofy and stick out so either way your good, cuz u can always remove it or get a nice low profile one , !

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have a 2012 Fuzion 322 with a 10 foot garage and it just barely fits, but fits. My front bumper rubs on the front wall of the garage but it's not bad at all. I pull it in, wench it forward with the tie downs then lock it down. I am looking for a low profile front bumper that will give me an inch or two would would make a big difference, ok, I know what your thinking but my wife is quite satisfied:)

BigD

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I brought mine home on a 10'X6' utility trailer with a ramp. It just barly fit. Maybe an inch in front and an inch in back. I had some scratches on the tail lights when I got it home, from rubbing on the ramp.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I brought mine home on a 10'X6' utility trailer with a ramp. It just barly fit. Maybe an inch in front and an inch in back. I had some scratches on the tail lights when I got it home, from rubbing on the ramp.
This is what I'm trying to avoid. Having the bumper rub on my glass door isn't going to fly!

If I can find a bumper that will allow a few more inches, then I can build wheel chocks or some more rigid stops that could contact the A arms or something. I have the equipment to fab my own bumper, but I really don't enjoy that type of work anymore.

·
Registered
20 Posts
looking at the pics in the pole that Benzo started I would just have an impact and take the bumper completly off for transport. I have the dreaded glass doors in my Voltage, but I went for the 14' garage, still with four 4 wheelers in the back I did stop to check a few times on that first trip. Wondering how the max will fit for me, with the rest of the stuff in it.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
are you guys sure they fit? My buddy gave me a commander to run for a weekend, (Black carbon fiber one) and would not fit inside my hauler. 322 fuzion 2010. I thought the mavericks were the same size as the commanders lengths wise?

·
Registered
853 Posts
are you guys sure they fit? My buddy gave me a commander to run for a weekend, (Black carbon fiber one) and would not fit inside my hauler. 322 fuzion 2010. I thought the mavericks were the same size as the commanders lengths wise?
I have a Fuzion 322 and had a commander. With the commander you have to take the front bumper off and if you have the can-am roof kit you have air down the tires so you don't hit the bunks. The maverick fits in my garage without doing any of that. It's snug but it fits.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have a Fuzion 322 and had a commander. With the commander you have to take the front bumper off and if you have the can-am roof kit you have air down the tires so you don't hit the bunks. The maverick fits in my garage without doing any of that. It's snug but it fits.
Thanks mojosxs. This was really my decieding factor. Buddy has one coming in this month and I have first crack at it if it fits inside hauler. Would you have any pictures.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks mojosxs. This was really my decieding factor. Buddy has one coming in this month and I have first crack at it if it fits inside hauler. Would you have any pictures.
Not of my maverick in the fuzion. I will take some next weekend. Like I said its a tight fit but it fits.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts