Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Driller77

Votes: 23 46.9%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You guys rock! So many great entries again this month! Was very difficult choosing but here's the top 5 that made the cut!
Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo! If you don't win or make the finals this month, you have have next month to try again! :cool2:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm gonna have to say #5 too! That thing has some serious TLC put into it! I can't even vote for myself with that thing in the competition!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
would love to see action pic of it

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
#5 all the way. Love the way that Max came out!

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
It'll be on display for nats but after nats it is on!!! We will bury this rig and try to enter the contest with those pics also lol. I know we will be at muddy bottoms next month and gator run soon. Ill gear as many action pic as I can. And thanks we took a long time putting her together!

·
Registered
461 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm a desert guy so I gotta go with DesertDog since his rig is killer. All look nice tho!
Thanks. Looks like I'll need to get it completed if I am going to compete with Driller.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'll take that as a complement desert dog. What else would u do to yours? Looks great to me!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Still have a few things planned but not until this off season.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I was kicking the idea around to powder coat the spindles and calipers, but just haven't had the time to tear it down again and get the work done!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I was debating on doing the action shot as my photo or a different shot, all slicked up.

NOLIMIT2.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
sweet rims!!!

Reactions: MUD_DYNASTY
1 - 18 of 18 Posts