Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the date of manufacture on the Mav? I'm told they need that to get the right power steering kit. Anyone help out? =)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
$565 shipped, Devious. Tyler is the man.

I didn't mind not having it before, I did fine. but then I got my thumb dislocated when I nicked a stump and the steering wheel kicked back on me. Not fun seeing your thumb touching your wrist. I put it back in and kept riding but was sore as hell. Now adding in the 30's I figured there was no way I shouldn't get it....and did. Hopefully the install won't be bad.

·
Registered
53 Posts
$565 shipped, Devious. Tyler is the man.

I didn't mind not having it before, I did fine. but then I got my thumb dislocated when I nicked a stump and the steering wheel kicked back on me. Not fun seeing your thumb touching your wrist. I put it back in and kept riding but was sore as hell. Now adding in the 30's I figured there was no way I shouldn't get it....and did. Hopefully the install won't be bad.
Keep the youtube install video as a reference. It makes things go way smoother

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's my plan, thank you though. =) The problem is I had knee replacement for which I am too young to have, but a drunk driver took care of that 10 years ago....and I can't bend my leg the best. It's going to be a hell of a challenge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts