lookie there….you beat me to it :cool2:The steps are defined in the owners manual page 78. It worked for me. It took me a few tries before I got it right. It doesn't beep or flash when it resets either. I had to turn the ignition off and turn it back on to check the gauge cluster.
Yea right a guy get this all done in 5 seconds.. Nope..I cleared mine yesterday first try. The directions in the manual are stupid. Instead of telling you all of the steps, it tells you the first 2 steps and then says repeat steps 1-3 again. So in short this is what you need to do (all within 5 seconds):
1. Turn on the ignition
2. Press and hold the override switch
3. Press and release the brake pedal
4. Release the override switch
5. Press and release the brake pedal
6. Press and hold the override switch
7. Press and release the brake pedal
8. Release the override switch
Do all of this within 5 seconds and the notification will clear. Turn the ignition off and then back on to confirm.