Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know the Mavrick lug pattern is 4/137 but I was told 4/136 would fit too does anybody know if this is true????

·
Registered
221 Posts
I believe the 4/136 is a Teryx pattern. ya it works, only a MM differance. on of my friends has teryx rims on his paddles for his mav and they torque down fine.

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yes the Teryx pattern will fit.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would like to know how you measure for that 4/137? I took some Hiper Tech wheels off my Rhino and they have two different bolt patterns. The guy I bought them from said the bolt patterens were for a Rhino and a Teryx not sure on the ssecond bolt patteren. Any help would be great because if they don't fit then I need to sale them or by different offsets.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the difference between the maverick and teryx wheels is the teryx is 12mm studs and maverick is only 10mm studs why idk , but can am needs to make there wheel studs thicker, lol

but yes 4x136 and 4x137 both fit same !

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:big smile:Cool, thank u everybody.
Benzo the crazy thing is this past weekend I was looking for flat lug nuts for the Mav. n every site I went to told me they were 12x1.25
But I had already removed one nut n it says rite on it 10x1.25 needing the lug nuts overnited I even call two pretty big websites to c
Check check n double check they swore it should b 12x1.25 but its not O-Well I agree can-am should goto a 12mm:big smile:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah-man I'm sorry guys I have another question,it might sound like a dumb one but I would rather ask now then find out later on the trail......
Getting new wheels, do the offsets Have to be different can the front and back both be 5 + 2 (+15)??

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
im running 4+3 front and back they line up great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts