Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone lowered the seats in there Maverick? They are way to high for a sport quad. They are nearly 4-6" higher than my buddies XP. This makes the Maverick overly tippy. Ive had my Maverick on its side too many times and need to get the seats lower.

Take the seats out of your Maverick and sit in it once without seats, its feels 100 times better and safer.

Any input would be great.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Has anyone lowered the seats in there Maverick? They are way to high for a sport quad. They are nearly 4-6" higher than my buddies XP. This makes the Maverick overly tippy. Ive had my Maverick on its side too many times and need to get the seats lower.

Take the seats out of your Maverick and sit in it once without seats, its feels 100 times better and safer.

Any input would be great.
If you have had your maverick on its side a few timed you need to learn how to drive.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think he means to do a search on the info listed in the message above his. (ie UTV inc lowered seat bases)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Search my threads and you will find how to do it. I posted the way I did it with pics- ^^^^ means agree with above poster about your driving.....just givin ya hell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts