Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just noticed I bent one of my lower A-Arms, guess its time to upgrade. What is everyone's go to for upgrading? Been looking at the S3's and CT Race Worx.

·
Registered
35 Posts
when you do decide, get the limiting straps at the same time. they weigh a bit more than stock and I would get a clunk when front wheel came off ground because shocks would full extend with the extra weight a little more aggressive. I went CT and love them.

·
Premium Member
10,014 Posts
when you do decide, get the limiting straps at the same time. they weigh a bit more than stock and I would get a clunk when front wheel came off ground because shocks would full extend with the extra weight a little more aggressive. I went CT and love them.
X2, Can't go wrong with either, but I have CT Race Worx on both cars with Shock Therapy limiting straps.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered the CT Race Worx Lower A-Arms today, going to be a few weeks before they make it. Once i get them Ill let everyone know how the install went and performance. Also, they do have a good sales now for July 4th weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts