Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lot of Maverick parts for sale. They are all off of a 2014 Mav Max Xrs. All parts have approx 600 miles unless otherwise listed. (closer to 350 because speedo was off due to tracks)
I am attempting a Z1 conversion so all power and drive line parts are available. Please pm me if you are looking for something that is not listed. I am somewhat open to offers but by no means going to give this stuff away as I feel it is priced very fair. You will need to add shipping costs to all items(I will only charge actual shipping cost) or they can be picked up in either Denver CO, or Farmington NM. Please feel free to email with any questions. I am also happy to send pics but please dont waste my time unless you are genuinely interested.

1000r engine $3000

Set of 4 oem axles $450

Power steering module $?
Othee Power-steering parts $?

Transmission $350 ( has a cracked case but internals are good)

2014 14" red bead lock rims and big horn 2.0 tires. (Less than 20 miles) $450

2012 commander xt 15" wheels and big horn 2.0 tires. ( less than 30 miles) $450

Evolution programmed ECU, and keys
$550

Gauge cluster $offer

Mav mav roll cage $650

Max oem roof w/ sky light $450
(It has a few 1/4" drill holes in the front from a light bar mount and 4 from speaker mounts but they are clean and can be easily plugged)

2014 QE front diff $ 500
2014 rear diff $400

Radiator $100
Radiator fan $75

PCV Power commander 5 and autotune $285

2012 commander XT front shocks $200

Commander front Yellow 350lb HD springs (new but scratched) $50

For a prompt response please email me directly as I dont allways check my pm.

Thank you,
Darren
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
16 Posts
Be cautious buying from him. My buddy bought the sport low switch at least 2 weeks ago and has yet to receive anything but the run around.

·
Administrator
2,350 Posts
Why this OP is posting negative vibes against Team Industries just 2 hours ago and not taking care of his own thread here is beyond me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We'llWe'll the OP did finally refund my friends money and claimed he would send the part anyways. That remains to be seen but at least he did the right thing and gave his money back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
He has a add up on snowandmud forum and I pmed him a few times to no avail. Seems a little fishy why you would post stuff up for sale and not reply

1 - 12 of 12 Posts