Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some riding that lost trails in Pennsylvania pretty good time little cold little rocky.the last picture was the only time that poo poo was in front of me..lol uploadfromtaptalk1390235825584.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1390235840489.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1390235852102.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1390235869933.jpg

I would rather by riding then posting

·
Registered
207 Posts
Pretty cool photo in the cave! What kind of distance do you travel inside that?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About 800ft.my daughter was driving and got me stuck so we had to switch seats.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Looks pretty cool !

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice pics...looks like a good time...that cave looks pretty claustrophobic! I hope you didn't have to turn around or back out of it....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah heavy.it was the first time my 15 year old daughter drove(she's been riding quads since she was 3) and the front right tire broke through some ice, so we switched seats and I got it out no problem.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cool pics. I live about 20 minutes from Lost Trails. Haven't had a chance to get the Mav there yet. I was wondering if it would fit through the tunnel.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yea went through no problem..then wanted to let my daughter drive though and she got me stuck..no biggie tho..

·
Registered
367 Posts
Beautiful pics

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I live right around the corner from there.....can't beleive u rode with no windsheild..burrrrrr

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live right around the corner from there.....can't beleive u rode with no windsheild..burrrrrr
It wasn't that bad.but I was bundled up from head to toe.I want to get a windshield but not sure if I want a full or half.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts