Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was riding to the laguna hanson this friday and i notice that mi left rear tire was flat
i check it and find no hole in the tire but then i notice that the air was coming from the
bedlock ..... and what a surprice the bolts were all lose, i got mi ratch and torque them
and vualaa problem resolve. check the other rims and they were lose to...
has any one xperienced this?:serious:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yes.. it says to re torque them every so often. This does happen with beadlocks...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: maverick x rs

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
What he said^^^^

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yep, needs to be regular maintenance. I tightened mine when I got it and by about 20 miles a few needed a recheck. Seems better now but will always keep an eye on them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not pay atencion to this, i had an incredible 2100 miles
With cero issues . Lucky me:shocked:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
just add it to your pre-ride checklist and you will never have a problem after that....

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will take care the next time...
Thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It does seem to be an issue with the Mav beadlocks but I have ran hiper beadlocks and have never had any issues. Maybe it's because the Mav beadlock bolts are small and they seem to stretch so they get loose.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Minor annoyance and PITA for me. If BRP couldn't come up with a better beadlock wheel than this why not just use a regular wheel. Most Mav riders will never ride hard enough to run a tire off the wheel anyway. Those that do won't run these stock wheels anyway. I ruined a tire on my Outlander and drove it flat for 5 miles on a rough trail and the bead never broke on the stock Outlander wheel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts