Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live up here in kenai alaska, the wife and i are going to be in phoenix in a week and going to spend a couple weeks on the west coast. we have never been down that way and would like to explore some of the riding areas down there, going to try glamis for sure…. is there anyone that rents sxs's? i own two mavericks up here, a 2013 and a 2014, have been riding sxs's since 2007, i am not new to driving, just looking to rent a machine and or find some people to show us around… what do you think?

·
Registered
477 Posts
North glamis KOA is a must.... Look up there website, I think they have rentals also. They have cabins you can rent. When I was out there three years ago they had a guide named Henry . He will guide you through desert for a small fee.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Oregon dunes KOA is another awesome spot if you're gonna hit the West coast. They also have cabins there and you can rent side by sides at the enterance at Steve's ATV.

Check the out at oregonduneskoa.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks will do, i just talked to steve's atv i think, he had some rentals in north glamis and octillo wells i think...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
another problem is even if i rent a machine i would like to find some people to ride with, never been a fan of riding with just one machine especially somewhere i have never been... if anyone lives near one of these places and wants to ride let me know...

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
thanks will do, i just talked to steve's atv i think, he had some rentals in north glamis and octillo wells i think...
Was gunna sugest Ocotillo as a good place for other than sand dunes, and it's not that far from Glamis. Maybe an hours drive between the 2. There are places to rent ATV's at both Glamis and Ocotillo, not sure about UTV's though.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
If you are in Phoenix you can rent utv there with a trailer. Pm me and will find the name of place. Let us know the dates and we always can let u know if we are going to be there on the dates you are plan on riding.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all of the info, i think we will make a point to stop at north glamis and octillo wells. talked to steve at the atv rental going to have to rent a rzr s 800… bummer but it will work lol if anyone is riding that area from nov 17th through 21st let me know

·
Registered
255 Posts
i live up here in kenai alaska, the wife and i are going to be in phoenix in a week and going to spend a couple weeks on the west coast. we have never been down that way and would like to explore some of the riding areas down there, going to try glamis for sure…. is there anyone that rents sxs's? i own two mavericks up here, a 2013 and a 2014, have been riding sxs's since 2007, i am not new to driving, just looking to rent a machine and or find some people to show us around… what do you think?
Myself and a bunch of peeps we know will be on the Oregon Coast for the entire week of Thanksgiving. PM me if your gonna be around at that time. We'd love to show you a around.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sounds like you'll have a busy vacation full of riding. Enjoy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts