Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have Wildcat X and Monday I am going to see for trading for Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR.

I am 48 years old with Dirt Bike racing history. Really love the new Maverick and extra power with Turbo lol. I sign up to forum to figure out if it is right/good UTV for me.

Being in Maine, we have a lot of trail and events!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the addiction!! You getting a good deal? The 19’s are actually just an R and 172 hp, which is plenty for trail riding, the 2020 is an RR with 195 hp. I have an 18 XDS Turbo R and love the power!! You will notice how you don’t get sore with the full seats, suspension, and power steering.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
You'll love you new ride. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!! lost of people go with the 64" on the east coast due to tight trails. If that is what you are riding it will be awesome! If you are doing more wide open trails and open areas the 72 is much better and when you add up all the extras that come with the 72 vs the 64 it is a no brainier. It all comes down to where you will be using it.

·
Premium Member
10,128 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Definitely will be a step up in power from the Wildcat. I doubt you'll get premium dollars on a trade in, not much resale on Wildcats. Hope for the best, and enjoy the new ride when you get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts