Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a cage for a 2013 xrs i might sell?

·
Official Site Vendor
6,934 Posts
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK 2" RADIUS ROLL CAGE PACKAGE

CONSTRUCTED OF 2" .095 DOM STEEL. THIS RADIUS CAGE IS TIG WELDED TO BEAUTIFUL PERFECTION. INCLUDES RADIUS ROLLED ALUMINUM ROOF WITH FRONT DRIP EDGE. ATTACHES AND REMOVES WITH EASE USING D-ZUS FASTENERS. THE CAGE COMES STANDARD WITH 1 (ONE) HEAVY DUTY WHIP MOUNT IN THE CENTER OF THE REAR BAR. A 3/8-16 THREADED REAR VIEW MIRROR BUNG. REAR BUMPER WELDED TO A HEAVY DUTY REAR GUSSET PLATE IS STANDARD AS WELL.

CAGE WILL COME RAW, NON POWDER COATED FINISH UNLESS OTHER WISE NOTED. ALL OPTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW:

2" RECEIVER HITCH:

*FRONT V BRACING:

*GRAB HANDLES

*HOW MANY WHIP TABS:

*POWDER COAT:

*RIGID LED LIGHT BAR TABS:

$1,749.95

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have my original radius cage I am pulling off. Everything is good on it, tabbed for 2 whips, LED Light Bar, Mirror, and has aluminum roof. It is powder coated black with white roof. It is 1 3/4" .095 DOM Tubing. Selling the cage to build version 2 with straight bars in the rear. Selling for $1100. For $1300 I will have it re-powdercoated but the roof would still be white, there is slight scuffs and scratches on it. I sell them brand new for $1600 powdercoated.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Off-roading Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Tire All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
28 Posts
Depends where it is going, and business or residential. If you ship to a business it is usually a big savings. Generally $200-$500 closer to a big city the better as well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have my original radius cage I am pulling off. Everything is good on it, tabbed for 2 whips, LED Light Bar, Mirror, and has aluminum roof. It is powder coated black with white roof. It is 1 3/4" .095 DOM Tubing. Selling the cage to build version 2 with straight bars in the rear. Selling for $1100. For $1300 I will have it re-powdercoated but the roof would still be white, there is slight scuffs and scratches on it. I sell them brand new for $1600 powdercoated.
View attachment 10776 View attachment 10777 View attachment 10778 View attachment 10779 View attachment 10780 View attachment 10781
I like the looks of that! I am looking for one as well in a previous thread, is that any lower then a stock cage? Also, is the roof removeable so I could have it powder coated black?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like the looks of that! I am looking for one as well in a previous thread, is that any lower then a stock cage? Also, is the roof removeable so I could have it powder coated black?
The cage is 3" lower than a stock cage, and the roof is removable. The roof is aluminum and fastened with Dzus buttons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts