Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy a can am maverick asap.. in live in Mississippi. will come pick it up or I will have it shipped to me.... 601-528-0326. looking for the best price out here....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you looking for a used one or a new one? If used, try looking in the for sale section.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have a 2013 maverick 1000r, with 4000lb warn winch, 1/2 windshield, roof, fan mod, and only 22 hrs, and 159 miles, had 10 hr service done, dealer will give me $13000 for trade for a mav4 seater, I will accept a offer from you I live in shreveport. la thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
Are you looking for new or used?

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Lol, mega you sound like me, 5 rides in 5 years, I build then get bored and have to build again! just don't do a po-po!! that's like selling your soul to the devel

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
are you sure? I have my Mav to the point where i like it, now i have nothing to work on and modify. Been thinking of buy an xp1k so i have something to do. Dune season is over and its time to hibernate for the summer.
Did u fall and hit your head - a xp1 ????

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
are you sure? I have my Mav to the point where i like it, now i have nothing to work on and modify. Been thinking of buy an xp1k so i have something to do. Dune season is over and its time to hibernate for the summer.
if you want something to work on....figure out how to drop a 5 speed tranny in the Maverick!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts