Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took my mav out for a rip today a hour in chopped a nut caught a rut and rolled it now I need new front quarter panels fml any one on hear parting one out or swapping plastic? Or any idea where to start looking

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
sorry to hear about your misfortune and hope everyone was OK. eBay typically has a few part outs listed...I would check on there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya checked nothing on eBay and can't find nothing on the net don't know where to start looking might just have to go to the stealership. Anyone no if u can tweek a roll cage back lol

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
When u say quarter panels what are u referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Thought maybe you needed the ones under those. I have those but not what you need, sorry.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I'll be able to do the plastic for $150 by the sounds of it witch is not bad but If I'm as had on plastic as I am on my dirt bike plastic will nickel and dime me to the end lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
can am parts online , is super cheap for all your plastic all the sides plastics are 25 each the hood is another story

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks benzo just looked it looks like the parts I need are about $100 each the ones in front of it are $25 each but my fingers are crossed that I'm wrong

1 - 13 of 13 Posts