Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some Michigan sxs rockers!!! I live down the road from an atv park called Bundy Hill. The place is awesome!! Lots of fun!! Don't care what you ride just looking to get some people to ride with.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Im always up for riding pm me anytime. Im setting up a spring maverick ride probably end of may or the first couple weeks of june. So join in well have a blast.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you guys aware of the Great Lakes ORV organization. they're based in northern Michigan; they organize several rides through out the year. I joined the organization as they provide information and new regarding ORV in the state. Anyway I received an email from them that have a ride planned for the UP in May, more info available on their website. What do you thing; let pull some Michigan Mavericks together for the ride.

May 17-18, 2014 ALL-4 Michigan

Great Lakes ORV Association - Home

·
Registered
67 Posts
we had 22 rigs leave big bay this fall.We saw several waterfalls,went to mt arvon and cooked out at big eriks bridge near skanee all the while staying off the dirt roads and sticking to two tracks that I couldn't find on my own for the winning lotto numbers.Im sure the ride will happen again nwxt year.I believe memorial day and labor day weekends.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya I'm a member, I'm also a member of the atv off-road club of Michigan.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I need to check out some of these clubs or organizations.

Anybody hear anymore about sxs not being allowed to be registered for on road use?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The senate voted for it and it went to the house was read once and sent to transportation committee. Nothing new yet. Also that ride is in the u.p. go to fishweb.com and click on ohv link on top of page and all the info is there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome!! I'm glad there's some interest!! I will give you a pm soon the next time I ride cholber1.

Reactions: cholber1
1 - 10 of 10 Posts