Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I am looking for the best price on a half windshield and a storage compartment for the back of my maverick. Any help would be much appreciated guys! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I'm running an EMP half windshield that you can get through FAS and there are a few people running the 3-compartment Tusk storage bag. Looks pretty badass. I believe Allan (TbTexas) is running a Tusk bag.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this tusk bag anything like the soft bag from brp? My buddy has one of those and after a few uses the zippers became stiff and ended up breaking them. I'm looking to keep some tow straps, a bit of food and some "refreshments" in the bag. Has anyone tried out the hard shell brp one?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
It's soft, but really sturdy. The middle bag and the biggest can be used for whatever and the two side bags are actually coolers themselves.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How are the zippers on them? I tried to search it on their website and for a 2013 maverick without dps it only shows a small bag for between the seats. I tried emailing fas for the half windshield and the email was invalid

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How are the zippers and durability? I usually rip through mud and puddles so it will get dirty. That's how my buddies bag broke even when it was clean

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is this tusk bag anything like the soft bag from brp? My buddy has one of those and after a few uses the zippers became stiff and ended up breaking them. I'm looking to keep some tow straps, a bit of food and some "refreshments" in the bag. Has anyone tried out the hard shell brp one?
I have the BRP truck box and like it a lot there is cheaper stuff out there but it works good . E Z to take on and off it locks or you can lock it on your car if you want I just put a small soft side cooler inside of it and have plenty of room for food tools etc

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I have the EMP half windshield that I got directly from EMP on here. I also just bought the tusk bag from the above link and I love it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have that same tusk bag in my maverick had it in my rzr for a year previous to putting in the maverick. Still holding together no visible wear, the zippers work good they can be difficult when they get caked in mud but thats any zipper. The little ice chests kept ice all day(was still some next morning when I unloaded) in the back of my maverick a few weekends ago temp was in the mid 80's. I'd say it's worth the money and you can use the rzr syle hold downs it comes with in the lin-q holes

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just bought the half windshield straight from emp! Got a nice discount and I look forward to installing it! Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts