Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replacing my primary spring and weights on my clutch to accommodate a new tune. Does anyone have a set of Can-Am X3 Clutch Service Tools for sale or know where to get a set on the more affordable side? Needing them sooner than later. Thank you in advance!!!

·
Premium Member
8,482 Posts
OEM Primary puller, Part Number: 529035746

I would not use anything else seen and heard a few broken ones lately that create alot of damage.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Secondary clutch I need to pull to replace the spring which is dead dog simple. At work I have access to tools and materials for days to make what I need. It's the primary I have to change the clutch weights in. Appears this needs to be done with the primary removed from the car if I'm understanding this correctly?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
847 Posts
South-East Michigan, Detroit Area.
I thought if you were close to Washington I could loan you mine.
I've watched the videos where they just use a pry bar or screw driver.

Reactions: Mr Ted

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Look up clutch weight removal tool on the forum. These are handy to make weight adjustments with everything on the machine just remove the belt.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Would greatly appreciate that!!!! Just let me know what your schedule looks like.
I'm heading north today for the weekend. Any evening next week (Monday-Wednesday), Thanksgiving day I'll be home also. Not sure about next Friday-Sunday yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thanksgiving day I'll be home

Road trip! Who's in?
Thanksgiving at fast's house, LOL!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dynojet makes a primary clutch weight service tool that is $30 and can be used with the primary still on the vehicle. Can get it from ProUTV, just ordered it myself.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Lol, we're in Michigan. Our governor won't let us fart without a mask on let alone have a garage party working on X3's.

It's not a garage party, it's a funeral for a turkey. They allow more people at a funeral, lol.

Reactions: fastrnu
1 - 19 of 19 Posts