Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 DS Max
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site. Tons of info and advice! I have a 2020 Maverick X3 Max & I’m
Looking for advice on a cover for it! Trying to convince my wife to park it inside but that might be something I’m reaching too far for! Lol
Any one have a recommendation for a good all season cover??
Thanks.

- Bucksaw

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
a metal shed where is out of sight of thieves
walmart has a arrow 10x15 for under $1000

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. I would explain to the wife that since you just bought roughly a $30K car (definitely more in Canadian money), it would behoove you to have it inside, for a variety of reasons. As mentioned thieves. Out of any weather elements. Out of any critter nests, or critter attacks. If there's a will, there's a way.

·
Registered
161 Posts
NO way would I buy a new SxS and keep it outside, tarp or not. That's insane. Get a small shed or keep it in a garage.

Wait by "inside" do you mean in the living room? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
NO way would I buy a new SxS and keep it outside, tarp or not. That's insane. Get a small shed or keep it in a garage.

Wait by "inside" do you mean in the living room? :ROFLMAO:
I have three sxs outside , along with two boats, two jets skis and two golf carts, zero issues . Most are under tarps.
My two favorite sxs are in a garage …..partially because they are always getting worked on. Zero issues with having them outside. Especially since when I take them out I’m bashing into rocks , mountain sides, trees, rivers and mud ……they have it easy just sitting in the backyard ! Lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have three sxs outside , along with two boats, two jets skis and two golf carts, zero issues . Most are under tarps.
My two favorite sxs are in a garage …..partially because they are always getting worked on. Zero issues with having them outside. Especially since when I take them out I’m bashing into rocks , mountain sides, trees, rivers and mud ……they have it easy just sitting in the backyard ! Lol
Bingo

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I know !! lol $100k + mercedes sits outside the garages along with the Jeeps. Ok i'll admit that the stuff outside does look older faster :( I need a 15 car garage

·
Registered
20 Posts
New to the site. Tons of info and advice! I have a 2020 Maverick X3 Max & I’m
Looking for advice on a cover for it! Trying to convince my wife to park it inside but that might be something I’m reaching too far for! Lol
Any one have a recommendation for a good all season cover??
Thanks.

- Bucksaw

I got this one from Amazon for $79.00. This one exceeded my expectations. It is OEM quality and very durable.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

1 - 10 of 10 Posts