Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are from Oregon and have a 50 inch RZR that we ride in the woods a lot so gotta keep it as we ride a lot of 50 inch trails, but I have been selling most of my old toys I no longer ride and am looking very seriously at the new 60 inch Maverick Xxc for mainly sand but perhaps desert also. My reason for looking at the 60 inch is I could still get it in my truck whereas the 64 inch wouldn't fit. I just recently sold my 2006 800 Outlander and was very happy with it except for some reason both cam chain tensioners went south taking the chains and sprockets with them. But I loved the power. As we use a toy hauler with rear bed I have been trying to find the height of the new machine, to no avail. Dealers don't know and two have tried their tech connection with BRP but nobody knows. One thing I'd like to ask is how many miles do you have on your Mavericks and has anything broke so far and what did it cost to fix? Thanks for your input and I look forward to getting some good info.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think its 74" tall. My maverick has nearly 300 trouble free miles

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I have 270 miles with no issues so far, (except couple small rips in driver's seat). Very happy with it otherwise. My toyhauler also has rear bunk beds. I had to remove lower bed for the Maverick to fit. It's only my wife and I, so we don't really need both beds anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts