Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
There's another thread on here somewhere where a guy modded his bling star doors to fit, but it wasn't just a direct fitment.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I called pro armor directly and asked it the commander doors fit the maverick, the response I got was " we are being told they do fit ". I'm going to order a set and see how it goes.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Technically the only door available through pro armor that is advertised as a maverick door is the ones you buy through can am, which I don't like because they're lower than the regular pro armor commander doors. But according to pro armor their commander doors will also fit a maverick. Confusing as hell but we will see how it works out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help guys but I'm looking for info on full doors. I'm needing to know if the whole cage is the same thanks

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I put my blingstar doors from my commander on to my maverick. They door size & shape is the same but you will need to do some modifications to the mounting hardware to get them to fit & work properly. Also some trimming of the body plastic(not much) so the doors open all the way. mav pic3.jpg

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I tried to get some info from Blingstar on their doors but never got an email back so I ordered doors from Turnkey. Snooze ya lose.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The Blingstar Doors should be available first week of March. I am working on getting pictures....

The Pro Armor Commander doors apparently fit with some adjustments I am told. We have not tried this, but I am willing to make somebody a heck of a deal on a set of commander doors if your willing to try......

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
998 Posts
Still waiting on them to come in.. Wvridgerider installed some pro armor doors on his maverick, took some modifications but they look good on there

1 - 20 of 27 Posts