Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never owned a side by side but I just had the chance to look at a wildcat 4 seater and a 2 seat maverick. I will be purchasing a 4 seater so I've been hanging out on the side by side forums. I just had a chance to look at a wildcat 4 seater and what a waste. The interior is as cheap as it gets and there is no room in the back seats. The machine itself looks great (my opinion), but WOW do they look cheap on the inside. The maverick 4 seater is my last hope, since the polaris is a bit small in the back.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
If you think the Wildcat looks cheap on the inside, than the XP4 must have looked like even worse. I think the cat is a little nicer than the polaris. The Max is just like the Maverick on the inside, but with two more seats. It has the nicest interior of any of the 4 seaters.

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
agree with sandshark fully. look at the mverick 2 seater and that is what you will see in the max 4 seater. also if you go on the canam site and look at the commander limited, LIMITED. look at the stereo, gps and center console. all that can be added to maverick. of course you can add anything from any one pretty much to. but even out of the box it is the nicest looking by far. I have never found a 4 setaer with more leg room than the teryx4. of course its pretty cheap looking, not as bad as cat and xp, and its way under powered. the maverick max is said to have the most room of any sxs which is great! cant wait for it to come out this summer. i hve a feeling the leg room will be nice. im going for max, coming from a commander limited which i loved. HERE IS A GREAT 2 minute video that shows the maverick in a limited set up, and its interior views. good close up of stuff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I sold my wildcat to buy my maverick, and the fit and finish of the can am is so far above the wildcat you would think it sould be 10000 more

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
As far a leg room in the rear seat Polaris has the least and the T4 has the most. I looked at the Max when it was at the Sand Show in September. The rear is about the same as the T4. They would not let us sit in it because there were plastic piece not fastened. They were still testing it.

I think the Max will be a great 4 seater. The overall length is going to fall between the xp4 and the wildcat 4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts