158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS GOING BACK HOME WEN I SAW THIS BEAUTY...:popped out:
FOTOS NEXTEL 626.jpg
FOTOS NEXTEL 631.jpg

·
Vendor
224 Posts
Mr. Marc Burnett.... Hope he can keep that thing together this year. I would love to see a that thing finish well in a SCORE race. Maybe he is going to start doing some prerunning for San Felipe 250. See you in San Felipe Maverick Xrs???

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Butt load of money invested in that rig! Nice though!

Reactions: maverick x rs

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that is pretty sweet looking.....those shocks are massive....

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
the rear diff is moved back ,

is that dual flowmaster muffers out the side ?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
lol thought so

·
Registered
528 Posts
That is Mark Burnetts rig..hes on his way to do some prerunning for the San Felipe 250.. a number of innovative (for a UTV) build items on it..but its really heavy...overbuilt..they are in the midst of building a Max as well, and from what I hear from Mark- they have learned a lot from this last build. Here's some pics that I took... photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 2.JPG photo.JPG

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice pictures you have there...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
there is your front mount steering rack! Looks like a steering stabilizer on there too...

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Trust me, I looked at the picture and drooled for days. I've rescued to the fact that I've gotta move the radiator to behind the seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That is one awesome machine!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
That is one awesome machine!!!
It is...and nothing against Mark, this was there first full season racing BITD and SCORE.. and had 0 finishes.. now they are just doing SCORE this year.. with a lot more experience and time to get thier ride fine tuned- the should be a strong team.. my point is, just because its pretty and big buck, doesn't mean its the best race car out there..

Reactions: Zakka and AReed
1 - 20 of 42 Posts