Steering  Wheel.jpg

No steering wheel...

No Steering wheel.jpg

Steering wheel...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, quick disconnect. Dragonfire's. All you need is the spline adapter, and the 6 hole hub for steering wheel. You will have to get a new nut M12x1.75 without the lip and an 18mm socket will have to be ground down to fit inside the spline to tightin up the nut. The 18mm is depending on what type of nut you get.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need the rhino spline. I have parts numbers at home. I'll post them when I get in today but if you're ordering quick, the spline number is 1Bdfa I believe.

·
Registered
95 Posts
No hurries. My dad just bought himself a Maverick and as an older/bigger fella this might make getting in/out a little easier so this might be something I can show him.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dragonfire parts numbers.

No hurries. My dad just bought himself a Maverick and as an older/bigger fella this might make getting in/out a little easier so this might be something I can show him.
I bought mine from sxs headquarters, $160 plus shipping. the part No. are DFR-1BSA for the spline adapter ( It's for Yamaha Rhino) and No. DFR-AQL for the universal steering wheel quick release.
Just make sure you get the one with 6 holes, that's the one that fits the stock steering wheel.
It's really a great mod.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought mine from sxs headquarters, $160 plus shipping. the part No. are DFR-1BSA for the spline adapter ( It's for Yamaha Rhino) and No. DFR-AQL for the universal steering wheel quick release.
Just make sure you get the one with 6 holes, that's the one that fits the stock steering wheel.
It's really a great mod.
That is the correct numbers. I'd look elsewhere other than sxs headquarters. Pretty simple mod.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yea make sure they send the right one, I had to order another because they sent one for a rzr. I got the sport wheel also which sits it alittle closer to me.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea make sure they send the right one, I had to order another because they sent one for a rzr. I got the sport wheel also which sits it alittle closer to me.
They sent you the 2B instead of 1b huh? I was doubt myself and called them twice. Got to different answers so I went dragonfire direct. Talk to a tech named Nick. Even gave me a heads up on the nut situtition to.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yea he did because I told him about it few months ago when I did mine lol. Guess they hadnt ever put one on the mav yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts