Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally stuck her for the 1st time, the 32" terms dug it down to the doors, 3 winches to pull it out after it was said and done.

and im on stock clutches and never smoked a belt!

GRENADA1.jpg GRENADA2.jpg grenada3.jpg MAVSTUCK.jpg

·
Registered
668 Posts
Looks good I gave you a few likes on mav addiction haha

Reactions: MUD_DYNASTY

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro! your bike looks bad arse also!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Man I think I'm gonna swap to terms 32-34 what ever I can trade for . I think these 31 wides just have too much bite . While......... They are super bad ass and pull like crazy I feel terms will break less parts.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, the terms have been a all around perfect tire for all of us down here in the delta buckshot mud and lake bottom blue goo mud as we call it! they do awesome in deep water also, and do a lot better when we do trail ride. ive had pretty much every tire out there, and when I first went to the terms, that was it, sold us and all our crew!
thanks superatv! props to yall for offering the terminators!

·
Vendor
600 Posts
Yep, the terms have been a all around perfect tire for all of us down here in the delta buckshot mud and lake bottom blue goo mud as we call it! they do awesome in deep water also, and do a lot better when we do trail ride. ive had pretty much every tire out there, and when I first went to the terms, that was it, sold us and all our crew!
thanks superatv! props to yall for offering the terminators!

We appreciate that. That's great to hear. We here at SuperATV are here to support the sport and bring new and innovative parts and products to the market any chance we get :).

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 32 terms on a max, I like them, smooth ride but walk at high speed. they will break parts also just not as bad as outlaws. broke 2 rhino rears and a stock front axles.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't understand how people keep breaking axles and tie rod ends and such, I beat the hell out of it this past weekend like I always do, and cant seem to break anything. we rode over 60 miles this weekend, from mud, to rocks , to water, to riprap, big bolders in these hills, delta gumbo, red clay, gravel, etc. even the old highway that was damned up in the lake bottom, its like cobblestones for miles. im not easy by any means, but know the limits also. I just cant see how these things get town up. I ride with 6 other mavericks including a max and he is sure hard on his also.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Do you have sport low over ride? Does yours have a lift? I imagine having the stock clutch helps also though I know plenty of people have broke axles with the stock clutch.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No sport low, don't really need it, and no lift, don't need it, and we ride deep water, I guess just owner atvs and sxs's ive always known the limits of the machines . and don't believe in the saying "when in doubt , throttle out! "

·
Registered
668 Posts
Issue is I can't find any terms right now either , brother and I both want a set of 34s.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmmm, I wonder if my buddy has any, call this number, he will ship, 870-535-6858 , ask for todd, tell him doug vest sent ya!

·
Vendor
600 Posts
No sport low, don't really need it, and no lift, don't need it, and we ride deep water, I guess just owner atvs and sxs's ive always known the limits of the machines . and don't believe in the saying "when in doubt , throttle out! "
That's right its all about throttle control, a lot of guys have that mentality when in doubt throttle out and of course somethings gonna break.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hey Man I'm on the hill behind you in the other Maverick. I met you earlier that day.
Ken you are the guy with the Xrs correct? heck yeah I remember! awesome time for sure!!! add us up on facebook also

1 - 16 of 16 Posts