Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Just finished my install, everything operates smoothly. However. when the platform is down/locked, it is sitting at an slight upward tilt. should this sit flat?
does it matter?
did i put the the 2 U shaped clamps that attached to the rear of the roll bar backwards?

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 X3 XRS Max RR Triple Black
37 Posts
Guys,

Just finished my install, everything operates smoothly. However. when the platform is down/locked, it is sitting at an slight upward tilt. should this sit flat?
does it matter?
did i put the the 2 U shaped clamps that attached to the rear of the roll bar backwards?

thanks
That looks correct. Mine has a slight angle to it as well

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks -- I have seen few pictures of them sitting flat - just wanted to make sure

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
I do not remember my linq rack sitting at an angle. Easy thing to do is remove the bolted section that the locks are attached to and switch them to the opposite side and see if that gets it more level.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I do not remember my linq rack sitting at an angle. Easy thing to do is remove the bolted section that the locks are attached to and switch them to the opposite side and see if that gets it more level.
Yours sets perfectly level SS, ask me how I know!!!

The OP needs to invert the upper rollcage attachment brackets, so the pivot point is higher.

I believe they are upside-down. This should level the Linq rack.

C-Ya!!

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Yours sets perfectly level SS, ask me how I know!!!

The OP needs to invert the upper rollcage attachment brackets, so the pivot point is higher.

I believe they are upside-down. This should level the Linq rack.

C-Ya!!
I think you are correct. Glad the rack is working out for you. How all is well with you.

My new cage is supposed to have a spare tire carrier incorporated into it. I just sold the rack I had from Triumph Motorsports.

Reactions: MCR500

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Thought so -- thanks

·
Registered
760 Posts
I agree i do believe the upper cage mount parts are upside down. Mine sits flatter than that

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts