Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
2,025 Posts
On the topic of the rack, has anyone use the lower rack tray? I was tempted to buy the tray and keep smaller cases and items under my pivot rack and then put my ATV case on the pivot rack.

Or if someone has a neat solution to maximize cargo id be interested for those longer days.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
Do a search on here for X3 storage. Theres even bow cases that fit in there nice apparently.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do a search on here for X3 storage. Theres even bow cases that fit in there nice apparently.
I used the Aprove bed extender…then ended using it as a template for my current bed extension using the BRP jack and Rotopax tool kits x 2😎/ and have the BRP cooler storage box under the Linq rack

Lina rack..

·
Registered
236 Posts
I used the Aprove bed extender…then ended using it as a template for my current bed extension using the BRP jack and Rotopax tool kits x 2/ and have the BRP cooler storage box under the Linq rack

Lina rack..
Have anymore pics of your set up?

·
Registered
2021 RR MAX w/ shox
167 Posts
On the topic of the rack, has anyone use the lower rack tray? I was tempted to buy the tray and keep smaller cases and items under my pivot rack and then put my ATV case on the pivot rack.

Or if someone has a neat solution to maximize cargo id be interested for those longer days.

Are you talking about the barrier wall type thing that goes around the end of the bed? I thought about getting one but decided against it so I can carry bigger/longer things that may need to hang off the end. I have the roof rack now as well so between the two, I have more storage options than I could ever need. Not only can you carry on top, but you can carry off the side as well (weight/tipping accounted for obviously)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts