Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
We personally run Safeglos and love them. Tribals are cool and it seems that they have fixed their leaking issue but they were never bright enough for me. They just came out with their new Whipzilla which is apparently brighter than even the Safeglo but we have yet to test it out. Either way both companies make solid products

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just checked out your website, and damn, I'm going to get me one. Now I just need some input on whether I should get a red one, or a white one? And also, should I get a six foot or four foot? You guys running the six footer, does it whip around too much, or are you happy with it?
Personally I love white. And depending on where you mount it. If it's going towards the roof stick to a 4' if its going around the bed area go with a 6'. You don't want a 6' on the roof area it will whip around too much and be more prone to breaking

·
Registered
171 Posts
LED is much brighter than fiber optic. Fibers have a cool glow look to them but in terms of brightness the LED whips are much brighter.

No the air tool type quick disconnect is only found on Quick light whips as far as I know, ours are just a screw on type base

·
Registered
171 Posts
I want to give a BIG Thank You shout out to James at Alternative Off road and to Robert at Safeglo whips. I had broken one of my new whips by installing it incorrectly, so I needed to get a new one. I called James to get another amber whip. While riding, I noticed that the one I received was not the same color as my original one. So I contacted James to see what we could do. He contacted Robert at Safeglo and got it arranged to get me a matching light. He told me to contact Robert, so I did. Robert said to send him BOTH my whips and he would replace them at no cost with matching new ones. A couple days later, my new whips are on the way!! Thanks guys!!!!!
Thank you Marty! I appreciate the positive feedback and I'm happy you are all set up with the whips you need :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts