Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 x3 Xrs
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We gathered a bunch of the top lighted whips to see who has the highest quality, stiffest, and brightest whips.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Need some video of durability testing :LOL:. We rock 5150 at the moment but looking into getting some MB stuff in the shop and on the cars.

·
Registered
2019 x3 Xrs
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We like the MB’s. I’ll be running 5150s this year, but I generally just like the solid color whips. Dillon is gonna run MB though.

·
Registered
278 Posts
We gathered a bunch of the top lighted whips to see who has the highest quality, stiffest, and brightest whips.

Which whips have the best user interface and app on iOS?

I have noticed several whips, even top recommended utilize free Chinese LED apps for their interface...
Would be nice to have a purpose built app that is intuitive and actually runs correctly on the device.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Cheap chinese app for my 5150’s works fine once you figure it out.

These whip companies are in the business of making whips, not apps. Doubt there is a single whip manufacturer rocking their own home grown app

·
Registered
2019 x3 Xrs
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which whips have the best user interface and app on iOS?

I have noticed several whips, even top recommended utilize free Chinese LED apps for their interface...
Would be nice to have a purpose built app that is intuitive and actually runs correctly on the device.
We weren’t a fan of any of the apps. With all the whips we tested, they used one of three generic color control apps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts