Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are literally hundreds of places that sell off road accessories, specifically UTV products.
I wanted to share part of what makes me different than the rest.
-I understand money is tight, the economy is up and down, and utvs are generally viewed as toys! Thats why I want to bring you the best possible prices on Rigid & Totron LED lights as well as Viper & Warn Winches. With our low overhead, paying retail or even close to retail is a thing of the past!
-This is a hobby for me. I have owned RZRs since late 2009 and currently have two RZR XP 900s. Its what I do for fun myself, and I enjoy talking to others about the great products that we sell.
-Not sure what you need/want? Ask me! I'll be glad to provide information, data, personal opinion, etc. If I dont think you need a 40inch light bar, or a 5000lb winch,I wont try to sell you one!
-When you PM or email ([email protected]) you will be talking to me directly. No third party, automated email providing general answers, etc. You will talk to me! I strive to answer emails/PMs as quick as possible. Generally within a few hours.
-I use what I sell! I believe in the product, and I wouldnt sell it if I didnt.
-Shipping is fast! I can ship every business day, and can provide a variety of shipping options from UPS, FedEx or USPS. If you need it overnighted or 2nd day, just let me know and we can work something out!
-I will take a personal check or money order!
Dont have a paypal account? No problem. Send me a check and when it clears i'll ship your item! I'll even give a discount equal to the paypal fees.

-We do not have a website yet, but its coming!

Drop me a PM with questions, looking forward to building relationships on this forum!
Check our feedback on RZRFORUM "Matt1524" on there as well :) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome....do you have a link to your website or list of your product line and pricing?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

No website yet its under construction.

Ill be posting new threads with totron lights tomorrow.

Our big sellers are totron lights and viper winches. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Awesome....look forward to seeing them.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do I live in Greenwood and never heard of you?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Chances are if you have a totron bar and bought it local it orginally came through us. Lol. We sell to a lot of the off road shops :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ALL of our prices include shipping to lower 48, wiring and switch, and paypal fees built in.

No need to worry about "the rest of the fees" when you buy from us!! :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Pm me a price on a 40". A dual row and the newer single row with 10w LEDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pm me a price on a 40". A dual row and the newer single row with 10w LEDs

Sorry i have no 40s in stock.....

Couldnt give them away.... Now everyone wants them.

I have the 30 single row 5w.

We do have the rigid and sirius(motoalliance) but no totron 40s at this time.

·
Registered
680 Posts
What do you think of the rigid hyper spot stuff? I've never got to see any of it. I'm just wanting a bar for distance. My headlights are converted to rigid d2 duallys and have some off brand pods on my aPillars

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have a r&r lighting 30" bar it's got 10 watt LEDs. It doesn't mount from the sides like totron or rigid. I'm getting ready to build a cage so I'm looking for a 40 or maybe a 50

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What do you think of the rigid hyper spot stuff? I've never got to see any of it. I'm just wanting a bar for distance. My headlights are converted to rigid d2 duallys and have some off brand pods on my aPillars

Its really awesome stuff!

Problem is that its tough to sell do to cost. If you want something to reach out there a hyperspot or a spot is what you need.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ok. You think I could get away with a hyper spot/driving 40" single row bar?

·
Registered
680 Posts
I want a light that's going to be hard to outrun at night. I ride the dunes so it's usually fast paced.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The single rows provide a ton of light.

If i was going to poney up for a single row rigid, and didnt have cage restrictions, i think i would go for a double row.......

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Appreciate all of the orders thus far.

We like working with you guys to get the best light or winch for your application!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts