Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i ordered a 40" LED Lightbar from Redneck Radio in Oklahoma. I have a Bimini top and a full windshield. My question is it shows mounted under the top roll bar but i dont think i can do this with the visor and the full windshield. Any ideas?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am going to have the same issue with the bimini top if I go that direction but I only have a half windshield so no concerns there.

2014-01-08_1227.png

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've been wanting a light bar and have the full windshield also. No roof yet, but I'm planning on fabbing up one this winter. Hope somebody throws some input this way.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice use of a whip mount!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I likie....I will keep that trick in mind when I finally decide which light bar I want....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will post some pics soon but i got it mounted last night using the mounts from redneck. The light and mounts were built to go under the rollbar but after mounting the glare was horrible on the windshield. We knew we were going to have to cut the windshield but the glare went all the way down to the dash the light is so bright, so we did some fabricating to the original brackets and mounted it on top of the visor. Turned out awesome and i prefer it on top anyway. Photo Jan 08, 11 19 58 PM.jpg Photo Jan 08, 11 20 19 PM.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts