Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far all I've got is a back up camera and the winch solenoid accessory wire to the accessory buss in the console. Adding a light bar, can I run it to the accessory pig tail under the dash or should I do something else. I'm a wood wood worker not an electrician lol

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
So far all I've got is a back up camera and the winch solenoid accessory wire to the accessory buss in the console. Adding a light bar, can I run it to the accessory pig tail under the dash or should I do something else. I'm a wood wood worker not an electrician lol
Best to make a separate fuse panel connected to battery especially if you are gong to add other accessories or attach it to the buss bar accessory post in the passenger side console.

·
Registered
662 Posts
You may be safe if you don't add any more accessories, BUT, I agree, get a auxilery fuse panel and wire direct to the battery. The light bar, especially big ones are best wired with a relay, then triggered by the accessory/ignition buss bar and switch. The battery +, and ignition + buss bars will only take low power draws.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The accessories buss bar by the passengers seat is fused at 30 amps but I cannot find where they put the fuse.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts