·
Registered
112 Posts
If your asking about the super atv 3" it took less than an hour

·
Registered
109 Posts
If your asking about the super atv 3" it took less than an hour
Have you run this yet with the kit installed, any problems? Mine is on the bench ready to install.

·
Registered
112 Posts
No issues at all. Was out on may long and ran it though muskeg and lots of rocky terrain and did some jumping and she held up great. No issues!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Looks killer. What kind of riding are u setting it up for

·
Registered
144 Posts
Appreciate that Josh. Man I wanna do the rock thing and mud thing. Just wanted something in the tire area a little different than the commander w ol2's. So far I'm happy. IMO it may not look quite as cool as the mud tires but its different.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I really want to do some rock crawling. Every time I see a hill I have to try it lol. I do think the Mav would be a great platform. More balanced and not quite as flip happy as the rzr. Where to u rock ride at? Every place around here seems to be just mud

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Mite do that this fall man. I enjoyed that vid u posted a while back

·
Registered
144 Posts
I really want to do some rock crawling. Every time I see a hill I have to try it lol. I do think the Mav would be a great platform. More balanced and not quite as flip happy as the rzr. Where to u rock ride at? Every place around here seems to be just mud
Well that's the thing I haven't been anywhere to try any rock crawling. Got a buddy that lives in Arkansas and has a rock bouncer. He keeps telling me to come up there and see how it does. That's a long haul from Houston area though. Imma do it at some point this year. Got the S3 front and rear arched a arms on the way to install before I go through. Then of course need to get the qe ordered.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
U need to get with Can am parts guy or speed for sale and pick up a qe used. I did that with my commander and it worked as good as the brand new one in my Mav. Apparently they are price gougin right now with the new qe. Dustin said the arms could be ready as early as next week, also got the bumper from them. Hope I like it in yellow! I can't wait to see how it performs in a hole with added ground clearence. I've been to mena ark and hit a few hills but they are kinda strict about where u can ride.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Awesome!!! Yeah I'm excited to have some of their stuff. I went with the black front and rear a arms just because I wasn't sure of the color scheme I wanna do when I dip it. Black will almost go with anything. Yellow will look sick as well. Well keep me posted so I don't feel like I'm bugging em haha.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I'll let u know as soon as I hear anything. Tempted to call in the am and say silver or white. I've seen all yellow and don't love it

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just installed the 3” lift. What are you guys with the 3” lift setting your shocks preload at on the Front & Rear?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Cranked mine down about a half inch to compensate for all the mud ill have on the Mav

·
Registered
791 Posts
I just installed the 3” lift. What are you guys with the 3” lift setting your shocks preload at on the Front & Rear?
I tightened my preload 0.5" down in front and 1" down in rear. Ride is good. Having a bit of trouble with my rear brackets on my S3 bracket lift but it sounds like S3 is going to get me fixed up.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.