Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
I have a large river by my house that we go ride the dunes every Sunday. There's usually at least 20 units that go with us. Also we have Little Sahara in Waynoka Oklahoma that is pretty much like Glamis. They put on several events every year and we have one coming up in April called Snake Hunt. Also we have a really nice rock crawling park up by Clayton Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'll have to stroll by tomorrow and check it out and find out why they get gorillas and no one else does. That thing would be unstoppable

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The problem will be in the diffs and the wheel bearings, the axles will hold up and so will the suspension. If s3 brings it to market I promise that there bolt ons will stand the test of time. I've seen there work, it's simply better than the rest. All of there stuff is made in house, fantastic shop, state of the art machinery. I don't know how long the rest of the Mav will hold up but the stuff they sell will still function great.

·
Registered
217 Posts
With the power the mav has the axles will pop quick just add a few cans of courage a deep mudhole and watch them pop as soon as someone stands on the go pedal

·
Registered
112 Posts
okay guys i have a question for you all about the 3" lift from Super ATV. Have any of you installed it?

i just want to get a bit more ground clearance without going crazy big and this kit is pretty affordable sitting at $150 ish. Will the stock Axles still work with this kit? thats my biggest worry i dont wanna be cruising down a trail and hit a jump and pop an axle out.

I hope you SxS lift guru guys can lead me in a good direction. :cool2:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yea stock axles will be just fine. You will not have any issues with it. The maverick in stock form has plenty of height with low angle on the axles, even with a 3" lift the axles are still at a moderately low angle

·
Registered
112 Posts
Perfect thanks! :wink:

When i end up getting it ill post pictures.

·
Registered
112 Posts
This is with the 30" monster mayhems ill have the list by the weekend and post some pics! Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
112 Posts
So here's the final result with 17" of clearance! Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Auto part Suspension part Suspension Pipe Vehicle Auto part Suspension part Pipe Suspension

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Nothing big yet that I know of. They have a nice looking 3 inch lift already

21 - 40 of 58 Posts