Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking at adding "night" vision to my Maverick. Ive had the LED 40" bars before and am wanting to go a cheaper route if possible. What are you guy's running and why?

Thanks.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ya but do they last?..Im in the same boat I don't want or need the best I just want best bang for my dolla!!In the light department that is

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The 40" Totron LED light bars are about the best bang for the buck. They are not the best , BUT they are certainly more than good enough for recreational riding. The average person can't notice any difference in quality. I was a Rigid only person and still believe they are the very best BUT for 1/3 the cost the Totron is a great bargain.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The 40" Totron LED light bars are about the best bang for the buck. They are not the best , BUT they are certainly more than good enough for recreational riding. The average person can't notice any difference in quality. I was a Rigid only person and still believe they are the very best BUT for 1/3 the cost the Totron is a great bargain.
There is a guy on eBay selling Totron's.....are these good prices?

50" double row $439.95 or best offer and free shipping
40" double row $384.99 or best offer and free shipping
30" double row $329.95 or best offer and free shipping

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
make sure there the new 19,000 lumens ones

and

yes totron is the best cheapest aftermarket and yes they last !

·
Registered
461 Posts
Go to redneckradios.com. they have the best prices and Scottie is a great guy to deal wth.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Is the flood/spot combo the way to go?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Rogue4 is another lighting company out there. I've been selling their lightbars and they've all performed great. A lot cheaper than Rigid, and even Vision X.

http://rogue-4.com/

If anyone is close to my area, you can PM me for pricing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts