Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
I did go out for a night ride last night in the snow, and noticed that my fan had frozen in place until the radiator heated up a bit... I was taking a buddy out for a horror ride in it and went to show him the fan override while it was warming up and the lights just dimmed and the fan didn't kick on when I hit the switch. As soon as I saw 2 bars on the temp guage, I tried the switch again and it kicked on with no problems. Just something to be mindful of. I imagine the fan wouldn't hold out long if the thermostat turned it on and it was frozen up.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Anybody having problems with snow getting in to the clutch housing? How did you fix the problem? Thanks
You would think the heat would melt it so it wouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
What material is that on the roof? I made a plexy glass roof and need to make a piece that will bend from the roof roll bar and meet the windshield.

Thanks in advance,
Andy

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi tommyboy, can u show me please how the doors are attached to the body form the inside?

i need to understand how build my DIY version and i will really appreciate if you can help me.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
This is my winter ride...Its all I could afford after the Maverick Mods this year.....

Reactions: Megathumper

·
Registered
127 Posts
What type of clear plastic are you using for your windows? How thick, and where did you get it? I am planning to make my own soft rear window for the X ds Turbo since no one is making one yet.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts