Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts

Don't have any pics of my 20x8 box trailer, but the truck is a 2011 fx4 with the ecoboost. Absolutely love the ecoboost though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is one sweet dually!

·
Registered
67 Posts
All Cognito goods and leveling kit.
Air bags
Fifth wheel Powerglide hitch
MBRP
Bully Dog
40 gallon Transfer Flow tank/tool box

Now on black 17" Method Race Wheels

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brian you too have dam nice looking truck, Love to see it with the new wheels Thanks Donnie

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Heres my Rig. 2012 F450 KR. Now I just need to make the time to get out more and use it.
Heres a Pic of the trailer Im looking at 2013 XLR 395 AMP. Black Pearl full body Paint job to match my Truck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
IMG_1081.jpg

Our run around single trailer with my brothers rex the day we bought it. Usually shes hooked up to a 30ft with the commander, my brothers rhino, and other brothers rex. Got the edge tuner, full exhaust and intake and bigger throttle body. Shes no diesel but she still has a lil something to put to the ground.

·
Registered
400 Posts
who is the manufacturer of trailer? any pics or floor plan to see? thanks for posting

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here is a couple pics of our Raptor 299MP

And a Haul Rig that pulled my Rhino from Patton to Gordons after an endo that brok my steering box....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well here is my tow rig for local runs when I am not staying overnight some where.

And then here is my other tow rig for our week long trips to the dunes on the Oregon coast.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

1 - 20 of 716 Posts