Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 723 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Show us some pics and tell us what you have done to the Mav or where y'all were at. These pics were taken at River Run and gator run in East Texas.
SAM_0158.jpg
SAM_0121.jpg
Loaded up after 4 days of Muddy Gras at Gator Run.
IMG_5785.jpg
Added more graphics
IMG_6723.jpg

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gettin it's spa day at the dealership, cool do you live in Shreveport?

·
Registered
487 Posts
No actually I live in southeasten misouri im in taylor arkansas doin fiber optic construction and we rainned out today so just went out messin around and found the can am dealer , seen your ride . Then later on the forum I saw ur pics u posted and I was like ill be damed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Small world, were they finished? I dropped it off before my two week hitch so I won't be able to get it before the 29th

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's gonna happin it's just a matter of when and where. Ill hollar at you when I get off my hitch and we can try to make some plans. How long did it take u it install the snorkle and how much cutting was involved?

·
Registered
468 Posts
That's gonna happin it's just a matter of when and where. Ill hollar at you when I get off my hitch and we can try to make some plans. How long did it take u it install the snorkle and how much cutting was involved?
Aight sounds good. Took about 5 hrs total, but I took my time and drank a bunch of beer. So I imagine it shouldnt take that long if you stay at it. As far as cutting goes, if your running the kit from performance ATV like I did, you will cut (2) 2 1/2" holes in the front right by where the cage mounts, then (2) 2 1/2" holes on the very back of your center console, (1) 2 3/4" hole right behind your glove box. Thats it. Still looks clean as shit .

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Mine is still under construction & has spent most of it's life in different shops from being their jig to just getting the clutch recall done. Picked it up tonight so hopefully I'll get a chance to finish some things up and get them sent to powdercoat. I love your guys' mud machines - they look cool.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Bayou is that rear panel for a commander? If so, did you have to modify anything to get it to fit?
Not sure which one ur talking about but nothing on my.maverick is off of a commander.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Does ur mav have a poly rear window? it looks like it in the one pic. I'm looking for a rear poly window for the back of mine and haven't found one thats made for a mav yet.

1 - 20 of 723 Posts