Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Just bought 2019 X3 XMR yesterday!
Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the new toy purchase. Wife / girlfriend looks happy also (win/win).

Get out of that Stealership as quickly as possible. But keep that wallet handy, you've just begun spending $$$.

Buy yourself a shop manual [$24.95] (https://brpmanuals.com). Go over the entire machine (Can Am's quality control is an oxymoron). Purchase a wheel bearing grease tool (several vendors on this forum) and grease your wheel bearings.

Lots of great new owner information has been covered numerous times and can be found using the forums search of Google your questions followed by Maverick forum.

Have fun (that sh#t eating grin will last for awhile), rubber side down and if you insist on doing donuts, make sure you have someone taking video and post that video as soon as you roll the car back on 4 tires. ???

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just bought 2019 X3 XMR yesterday!
Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the new toy purchase. Wife / girlfriend looks happy also (win/win).

Get out of that Stealership as quickly as possible. But keep that wallet handy, you've just begun spending $$$.

Buy yourself a shop manual [$24.95] (https://brpmanuals.com). Go over the entire machine (Can Am's quality control is an oxymoron). Purchase a wheel bearing grease tool (several vendors on this forum) and grease your wheel bearings.

Lots of great new owner information has been covered numerous times and can be found using the forums search of Google your questions followed by Maverick forum.

Have fun (that sh#t eating grin will last for awhile), rubber side down and if you insist on doing donuts, make sure you have someone taking video and post that video as soon as you roll the car back on 4 tires. ???

Enjoy the ride.
Thanks for the great information! I'll take all I can get being I'm brand new to the forum and to the side by side world.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Installed cheapo exhaust that I ordered from Amazon...had to get creative on the adapter and hangers but it turned out pretty good - sounds amazing!! Plastidipped all of the gray/silver graphics. I taped off the blue sections and had problems with the plastidip peeling off when I removed the tape but overall it doesnt look bad. I'm not sure that I'll keep it but it should be cool for topless weekend at Crystal Beach next month!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Finally finished, these are pics w my trail tires, I use the Cyptids when muddling... 50/50

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
New ride for Arkansas trails

Here is my new to me 17 model with 800 miles on the clock. Been in the woods and showing battle scars but the deal I got made it worth it to jump on this one. Roof, new windshield, light bars, Can AM storage box which is really cool, lifted with 30" Cryptids

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m new to the site from southern Ontario, just bought a 18’ Maverick Max XMR 1000... absolutely love it so far

And about 5 mins away from the dealership I bought it from, I was deep in mud and plowing through all of it like a beast!

·
Premium Member
10,457 Posts
I’m new to the site from southern Ontario, just bought a 18’ Maverick Max XMR 1000... absolutely love it so far

And about 5 mins away from the dealership I bought it from, I was deep in mud and plowing through all of it like a beast!

Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think I'm almost done - next will be a set of beadlocks when the piggy bank heals a bit!

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
as always, nice machines guys. love the look of the OG machines with mud tires on them.

steve

101 - 120 of 141 Posts