Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can you give me details on your wheel/tire setup? STI HD9 6+1? 30 or 32" tires?
6+1 with the stock 30" Libertys. Really wanted to get some 32s for more rock clearance but everything Ive read says I might have issues with 32s. Need to stay at stock width out of necessity currently due to my enclosed trailers. Might take the chance, on 32s next go around. Seems like a 1" taller tire wouldn't make an issue the more I look at it. Worse case I can add 1" wheel spacers, if it is. OR do a shock therapy spring swap for added height/clearance and stay 30s.

·
Registered
40 Posts
aai....thanks for the reply. I asked on the wheel/tire section about 6+1 with 32's, no response from anyone as of yet.
I want to keep my 64" width because I ride in some tight trails from time to time.
I was hoping to go with a 15" 6+1 rim and 32" tire, guess I'll stick with 30" tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
CT race worx lower arms with Keller ball joints, shock support and gusset kit. CATech sway bar links, eibach springs, pci radio , intercom and pumper, Chase lights , Baja Designs light bar and quad pro A pillar lights , lowrance hds7, next will be a cage.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,290 Posts
Did super Dave’s do something to your steering rack? Did you have to send it to them or do they have a kit? I just installed their A arm bushings on my ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Super Dave's machines an insert and harden steel to help wear and slop in stock rack. He custom machines each rack insert depending on wear to rack.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
CT race worx lower arms with Keller ball joints, shock support and gusset kit. CATech sway bar links, eibach springs, pci radio , intercom and pumper, Chase lights , Baja Designs light bar and quad pro A pillar lights , lowrance hds7, next will be a cage.
Well done. Can't wait to get a 2 post lift, will make so many things more doable with my bad back.

41 - 60 of 301 Posts