Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
361 - 380 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice I Just ordered 2 squadron pros. I don’t want to have to replace my front bumper so I was going to do what you did. Do you see any disadvantages with them mounted at an angle not mounted straight?

Yea you definitely can’t have too much lights lol! I have 4xl 80s I probably would have got 2 more but I already I’m maxing out my electric system.I definitely recommend those 80s !

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice I Just ordered 2 squadron pros. I don’t want to have to replace my front bumper so I was going to do what you did. Do you see any disadvantages with them mounted at an angle not mounted straight?

Yea you definitely can’t have too much lights lol! I have 4xl 80s I probably would have got 2 more but I already I’m maxing out my electric system.I definitely recommend those 80s !
Aim them where you need them ,you really can’t go wrong

·
Registered
149 Posts
What lights are those Eddie?
I have a pair of BD LP4’s which I really like. My 1st XRC I mounted them low on the A-pilar but needed to make little blinders to shield the inner side lighting. I really like them there best. On this one, I mounted them high to avoid the blinders. I get more glare from dust and the hood is pretty lit up too. I almost scraped one off yesterday in a tight canyon off camber. The pair will run you 13 amps. Craig at ProUTV was well below BD’s list price. The mounts for the high A-pilar I made myself.
Jim
PS, the Onx6 10 inch on the shock tower is really unnecessary if you’re leading or solo. I use it with the amber lens for dust.

·
Premium Member
16,332 Posts
361 - 380 of 385 Posts